Supple, comfortable and powerful
Unique and special
All-leather and handmade
Sturdy handles, multi compartments
D 25cm H 32cm W 60cm
Richmond Weekend Bag
BROX products have been manufactured out of first quality leather. There may be some characteristic signs such as wrinkles, scars and marks. Those do not effect the durabili- ty of the product, in fact these arise from the natural beauty of the genuine leather.
For general cleaning on the leather parts of your BROX product, please use a soft cloth and a leather cleaner and/or conditioning cream and follow instructions. This should be done three or four times a year and this facilitates the durability, shine and increases the beauty of your BROX product overall.
When it comes to the chemicals that you use to clean your BROX product, you need to be very careful. Turpentine and mineral spirits must be avoided as they can pull color, and caustic household chemicals should never be used to clean leather and leather preparations that contain alcohol should also be avoided.
Your BROX product will look good for several years with a little care, please check out some basic tips written below:
• Please clean your BROX product with only dry cloths. Please do not use any chemicals such a acetone, gasoline, alcohol etc. while cleaning your BROX product.
• Please keep your BROX product away from all chemical liquids.
• If your BROX product gets wet, please wipe it off immediately and let it air dry. Direct heat could cause the leather to dehydrate and damage it.
• If you are using a leather conditioner or other leather cleaning products, please always apply it to the cloth first and not directly onto the leather.
• Please test any leather products on a small area before applying it to the BROX product.
• Please do not store your BROX product in plastic as these emit chemicals which can damage the leather, please use a cloth bag.
• Please keep your BROX product away from cosmetics, creams, hairspray, food and other oil-based products as these are likely to stain or damage the leather and are difficult to remove.
Please do not store your BROX product in direct sunlight, direct spotlight, direct heat, radiator and similar devices which spread heat and powerful light. Please keep your BROX product in a dark, cool and dry place to prevent fading and mould.